CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Precious..


Blosssommmsssss…….I lurrrrvvvveeee my kids. Nurhan Hakim n Nurhanna Khaleesya. Masing2 dengan perangai dan karenah sendiri but I really enjoy being a mommy to both of u dear even sometime I feel REALLY sick + headache but amazingly I can handle everything smooth..
Itula namanya anugerah bagi seorang ibu walaupun nampak lemah tapi sesekali menggoncang dunia…Wooowww..power tu..

Nurhan Hakim
I penin dengan perangai hero aku ni. Memang boleh dapat darah tinggila kalau layan perangai die (nasib baik aku maintain…) Suka sangat membuli adik die mentang2la adik die kecik lagi selamba je die nak buat..Banyak bersabar betul kalau die dh start buli Khaleesya but if i get mad i taruk sama die..Tak boleh di biarkan die cubit, gigit kadang2 boleh smack down adik die..
But one thing i impressed w him is he’s a fast learner. He started learn reading and became more fluently nowadays even though his mommy is busy with her own xtvt. (TQ to all teachers in Montessori for being patient to my hero..) But most of d time we had some pretty good time sit and read together. (itupun kalau Khaleesya tak kacau la kan..).
Similarly with numbers, he enjoy calculating numbers as he started with addition and omission at school though it's a hard time to teach 4 yo boy mathematics. Memang boleh hilang sabar..Cool man.
I’m thinking of enrolling him to Taekwando class next year..What do u think guys??..Just to built his self confident level..As we heard a lot of cases bout bullying in school nowadays, I should prepare something for his future. Kalaula it happen to my kids, mmg i akan cari budak tu sampai ke lubang cacing..(memang marah gile dgn budak2 yg suka membuli ni..) Well, mommy have to start outsource about the class..
Okey then..will update bout Nurhanna Khaleesya..Stay tune..

No comments:

Post a Comment